Let It Be
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
Books
Letters to August
Faith
Family
Just a Thought
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Carrying grudges causes wrinkles, not only on our faces, but on our spirits.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Jazmelody
I've got a pocketful of sarcasm and a lot of hair; books and movies are friends I wish I spent more time with; and the gospel of Jesus Christ is my source of joy.
View my complete profile
Search
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(19)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2014
(38)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2013
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(46)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
▼
2011
(32)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(3)
Summer Symphonies
Feeling
Just a Thought
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
Popular Posts
Letters to August - 24
Dear August, I'm in a bit of a funk right now. I was having the nonstop reading summer that I have been craving for so long, but sud...
"I always have fun..."
Last song heard: The Only Exception by Paramore (Yes, Paramore is a guilty pleasure of mine. JUDGE ME.) I love the moments when I get...
Feeling
I am feeling tonight, reader. I am feeling the age of my heart, the age of my mind, and the age of my body collapsing and colliding into ...
The College Life
I was planning on doing this some time over the weekend, but I'm trying to start this paper and I can't seem to get into the writin...
Cuddling Routine
Woah! Two blog posts in less than 24 hours? WHAAAAAT? Now that that freak out's done, let's get down to business.* I like to ...
Change of Plans
I love BYU. It has been an absolutely amazing experience thus far being amongst people who know and believe the same things I do. I have ...
Having Joy
2015 was not the kindest year to me. Of course, there were moments of inexpressible joy and light, but looking back, it seems like those mo...
Y Chromosomes and DQ
So, I just successfully cleaned my room thoroughly for cleaning checks tonight. Not only did I successfully complete this task five hours ...
Boop
Too many things. Too many life/time-consuming things. So, welcome to BAEDA (Blog ALMOST Every Day in April). I'm your host, Procras...
Not Disney
Tomorrow I am going to the happiest place on Earth. I am so grateful. I know with absolute assurety that my Redeemer lives and that...
Powered by
Blogger
.
Followers
site design by
designer blogs
with floral elements by
createthecut
No comments:
Post a Comment