Back to Basics

Saturday, November 6, 2010

So here's what took place last week...in a nutshell:

I finished Roswell.  I'm on the third season of The Office.  I've been watching it all day.  My father was arrested for possession of cocaine.  He is now out of jail.  I don't know what to think of him anymore, what to do anymore, or if my efforts are even worth it.

Haylee, the lovely, is now living with her aunt.  I miss her terribly, already.

I've come to the knowledge that my supposed friend is lying to me, as is usual in her case.  I don't know what to do about it.  Another one of my friends, who is in on the lie, was visited by the sister missionaries shortly after my finding out about the little secret, which I thought was a bit ironic.  It's a great thing, but I don't think she thinks it as sacred and serious as it is.

I have the stress of the yearbook.  We had a meeting on Thursday.  I don't know how it went.  I wasn't taking it as seriously as I should have.  I just helped/talked to my friends on the staff.  I just wanted to have someone to laugh with.

I'm having stupid boy trouble like the sixteen year old that I am...

My heart is not in a warm place.  It's not exactly stable at the moment.  I've been watching too much tv drama crap to the point that I've made it relevant to my life's drama crap.

I'm sorry for those of you who have preconceived notions about my life or my family.  I'm sorry if you're disappointed in my life's imperfections, but that's just what life is...imperfect.

I have three essays to write and I want nothing more than to cry.

I hope all is well in your world, reader.

P.S.  I love my mom.  She bought those Halloween sugar cookies, Boo Berry cereal, these hilarious leggings, and some warm flannel pajama pants for me.  These were the bright things of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut