SUPER DUPER FAST UPDATE

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Madre's birthday was the sixth.  I actually was still not feeling too hot, so I stayed home.  She stayed home.  We got my passport stuff done for when we go on our Seattle/Canada trip for Christmas.

The eighth through the tenth was spent in Orlando with my mom, Uncle Wayne, Aunt Cassandra, cousin Nathanael, Nicholas, Joshua, and Tosha.  We were there celebrating my mom and uncle's birthdays (his was 10/10/10 this year!).  We checked in Friday evening.  Almost got jipped on our sweet suite deal.  My mom, my cousins, and I went to Island of Adventures on Saturday, while Wayne and Cassandra had their first date in ten years (I can't even fathom).  We went to Downtown Disney on Sunday.  I got a super cute Mickey Mouse stuffed animal (-cough- still five -cough-).  It made me want to go to Disney World.  We got our yearly supply of Ghirardelli chocolate.  Got chicken and drinks from Publix, arrived at my abode around 6pm, ate dinner, watched the beginning of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which reminded me, once again, to never watch a movie with that portion of the King family tree.  They have the torturous gift of gab.

I ended up not going to sleep until 2:30am because I had a test the next day (Monday), and had absolutely no time to do any sort of studying/homework/make-up work during the weekend.  I ended up failing to remember to do two Chemistry assignments.  This failure caused my A to be dropped:(.

Uhhhhhh Brianna's birthday was yesterday.  We carved pumpkins at Mutual.  I was unable to find a viking hat to get her (she's of viking ancestry and very proud of that fact) in place of the general crown.

The PSAT was yesterday as well, and was disgustingly easier than it has been these past two years.  I was also a lot more calm about answering the questions, as well.  Even the math.  I know, shocking.

I also had a yearbook meeting on Tuesday, which I was more confident in.  I feel like I'm getting better with this whole leadership role with each meeting.  Reader, I'm making a freaking attendance sheet!  WHAT THE POOP?

How have you been, my lovely?

P.S.  I haven't been to church in what feels like forever, and I missed my favorite Sunday...Fast and Testimony Sunday.  Wahhh...

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you carved HP's face into one of the pumpkins. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma and I did an interpretation of Mr. Potter, while Brianna and Millie made a Voldemort, which resembled Hernando. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut