Just an Update

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I have stayed home these past few days.  I have an inner ear infection.  IT'S AWESOME.  Especially the fact that I feel like I have to vomit every time I move.  Sorry for that description.

I'm feeling a little better today.  The world isn't as spinny when I bend over or try to stand up, and I'm not really dizzy sitting down anymore.  I think I'll be back at school tomorrow.

I finally did my online Driver's Ed call for one out of the two phone call assessments that I have to do.  It turns out my teacher lives in the same city as yours truly.  Cool beans?

I've been lacking in my movie/book reads updates.

I tried reading We Die Alone again, and only got to the second or third chapter.  I need a novelist.  Or someone with an amazing story like this guys, who also has amazing writer skills.  Not someone who tells a story like a five year old with a broad vocabulary.  Too harsh?

I've started to read the Agatha Christie book that has been assigned for book club.  I can't remember which one it is, though.  I'm sorry:(.

Over the past month or so I've seen Easy A (don't judge), 10 Things I Hate About you, Some Kind of Wonderful, Rebel Without a Cause (what the crap?), Center Stage... I think that's it, but I feel like I'm missing one.  Wupz.

We went to movie stop about three weeks ago with the intention of trading movies in to get all of the Star Wars movies (I love the fact that this was suggested by my mom), but each Star Wars movie was priced at about twenty dollars, and for the bajillion movies we gave them, we only got $10.64 (or something like that) in return.  So, we got Elizabethtown, P.S. I love you, and 10 Things I Hate About You.  A little more had to be paid, but that's quite alright in our eyes (well, mine, at least.  I love you, mom.).

Tomorrow is my mommy's birthday.  We are going out to dinner tonight with Heather, Ian, Natalie, and my grandma.  Grandma's idea, not mine.  I'm liking the fact that my grandma trusts me to let everyone know and to get everything together.  It gives me something to do while being sick and bored out of my brain.

These were made by yours truly and sent to everyone via e-mail.

I love my mommy:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut