Letters to August - 24

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dear August,

I'm in a bit of a funk right now.  I was having the nonstop reading summer that I have been craving for so long, but suddenly, I don't know what to read.  There are plenty of books on my shelves waiting for my attention, but there is not a single one that I actually want to give my attention to.  It's really weird.  I've always had a mental list of which books to read next and in what order, but suddenly the list has become blank and uninspiring.

My goodreads goal this year is to read 25 books before the year's end.  I am just under halfway there without any clue as to what turn to take next, and it's making me very uncomfortable.

Tell me what to do, August, before my imagination starts experiencing withdrawal.

Love,
Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut