M-O-M-M-Y's

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today, I gave a talk in church about mommys, and how much I love them.

We then came home and my grandma and mom opened presents.

After that, we went to my aunt and uncle's to provide Skype for them for when our favorite missionary (Nathanael) was supposed to be able to talk to us.  He was an hour late, of course, but that's typical of him (even on his mission).  He has grown/changed so much -- both in stature and in spirit.  I see his increase of confidence and his joy.  I am so grateful to call him my cousin.

We ate dinner together as we waited for his call and peeled wallpaper from their dining room -- and started peeling in the living room -- before and after the call.  The nearer June comes, the more I miss them already.  All we did was peel wallpaper (everyone else faster than me, of course), but it was so sweet.  We laughed.  We hugged at random times.  We talked about little things and big things; everything and nothing.  We spent time together like we will in eternity.  It was such a beautiful way to spend Mother's Day.  It was perfect, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut