Morning Magnificence

Monday, May 2, 2011

I was late for Seminary this morning.  After sitting down at my desk and waiting for opening excercises to be over, I noticed three symbols on the board.  One was the symbol for pi next to some other symbol that I guess was supposed to be some sort of rebus, but a little further from that, on the bottom right corner of the board was the symbol for the Deathly Hallows drawn in a brown marker.  I turned to my friend, Emma, and asked if she drew it or if she knew who did.  She looked at me with that look that we get when something Harry Potter-relevant happens.  She said she had no idea where/who it had come from.  'Twas excellent.

1 comment:

  1. AH! I always knew there was something about that seminary room...

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut