So Freaking Beautiful

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My goodness today was beautiful. After what seems like forever of stressing out and hurting over so many things, today was one of those days where everything was just right with the world.

I woke up and went to an interview for a study abroad program. I got into the program. It started snowing a beautiful snow while I was in my Zumba class (snow is one of my favorite things). It continued to snow for most of the day. I got my tax return. I had the office to myself (which means a minor dance party may or may not have happened). I went to the meeting of a student journal I decided to volunteer for this semester (one of the best decisions I've ever made). Three of my friends posted links to various songs by Explosions in the Sky. This exists. I talked to my mom. I talked to my brother. I talked to my dad. I went to dinner with friends that I volunteer with for one of my school's service programs.

My heart just felt so light today. I can't really even fully explain why. It was just like the Lord made this day specifically for me and my happiness. It was so freaking beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut