Before Lift Off

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

These past two months have been filled with one adventure after the next. While I've been working around 40 hours a week to save up some dough for my Study Abroad and perfecting my office playlist during the day, nights and weekends have be reserved for and filled with so many wonderful people and memories.


I've been to a few weddings, made some new friends, said bye to some old ones, played so much ultimate frisbee, had a collaborative birthday party with one of my favorite people (since I'll be gone during my actual birthday), enjoyed the freakish rainstorms Provo was having on the daily, enjoyed my apartment's Swamp Cooler when it decided to get freakishly hot, and I've felt God's love for me through so many people and in so many moments these past two months.

I'm so excited for my Study Abroad, but I'm sad I have to say goodbye to more people and halt anymore memories with them while I'm away. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky to have so many people in my life that it makes me so sad to say goodbye to.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut