DUMBLEDORE!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So, Dumbledore and I have something in common...

I finally got the courage to try my Burtie Bott's Every Flavor Beans that I got at the park over-the-spur-of-the-moment-weekend.  It went great.  They weren't too bad...until the earwax.

I honestly thought I had already tried some other earwaxes in the endeavor, but apparently not.  I really tried to choke back the vomit rising in the back of my throat (that's a bit of an exaggeration, but gagging was ensuing).    I finally couldn't take it, so I spit out whatever was left of it in my mouth.

The rest of the night I could taste it.  I COULD SMELL IT.  Even after having Panda Express (my newest favorite restaurant for the past few months), I can still vaguely taste it/feel it in the pit of my tortured stomach.  On the way to Panda, my dog -- who was along for the ride -- resembled the smell, and I about died.  I had to spray air-freshener and open a window.  I honestly almost vomited then (not an exaggeration).

So, alas...earwax.

1 comment:

  1. I read the heading of this post and immediately got TMTN stuck in my head.
    ...
    And then I found twenty dollars.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut