Missing the Perezes Part Two

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hernando:
hey donkey send some florida weather my way
i'm dying here
Me 8:04pm:
good
thoughts of your death are what make me happiest
lol


Hernando 8:05pm:

lol
Me 8:05pm:
what are you guys upto?
Hernando 8:05pm:
deatheaters can't truly die son son
just chilling waiting for this kid to come out
 
Me 8:06pm:
i
i'm pretty sure that's not true
Hernando 8:06pm:
so he can get things for me

Me 8:06pm:
lol
you're going to be such a great father
lol

Hernando 8:06pm:
the best
iron fist from the beginning

Me 8:06pm:
so...is it a "he"? or are you guys still just going to wait and be surprised?
haha
it should be illegal for you to father a child
Hernando 8:07pm:
ya we don't know i just say he but i really thing its a girl

Me 8:07pm:
aww
how's abby holdin' up?
 
Hernando 8:09pm:
good no more puking but now she is getting unconfortable less and less room in here belly
baby had the hipccups the other day it woke her up

Me 8:10pm:
aww poor abby
i didn't know that was even possible
Hernando 8:11pm:
yup belly just shakes lol

Me 8:12pm:
haha
that sucks
tell her i said hi?
or do you have her locked up?

Hernando 8:13pm:
she can play when her chores are done lol

Me 8:13pm:
haha
so, guess where we're going tomorrow, donkey...
Hernando 8:14pm:
if you say universal i'm going to punch you throught the computer

Me 8:14pm:
get that iron first out, then
lol

Hernando 8:15pm:
so during mardi grass concerts that they do lynard skynard is going ti be there ans its abby's and my fav
we are so mad
we are going o miss it

Me 8:15pm:
haha
what night is it?

Hernando 8:16pm:
can't remember

Me 8:16pm:
of course you can't
for a second i forgot that you're an idiot
sorry
lol

Hernando 8:16pm:
lol
i gotta go but tell our mom hi and that we miss her you not so much just some lol

Me 8:18pm:
lol
i'm not going to tell her
bye!

Hernando 8:18pm:
lol
bye
keep it gansta for me down there
Me 8:18pm:
no
lol
bye
Abby's never on facebook when I am, so I don't really get to talk to her much:'(.  I miss them like crazy.
So, yeah.  I'm going to Universal Studios/Island of Adventures tomorrow.  I'm really excited (even if it is my sixth time going over the past twelve months).  I love the Harry Potter part, but I really wish Abby and Hernando were back here to share it with my mom and I again.
Next weekend is the Highland Games.  This will be our third year going.  I'm so freaking excited.
Sorry for the lack of depth and the high level of neglect I inflict upon this blog.  I miss just writing my words down (even if they're not that great).
How have you been, reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut