Not Disney

Friday, April 22, 2011

Tomorrow I am going to the happiest place on Earth.  I am so grateful.



I know with absolute assurety that my Redeemer lives and that He loves me and knows me with an exactness.

“Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world. …

“And when they had all gone forth and had witnessed for themselves, they did cry out with one accord, saying:

“Hosanna! Blessed be the name of the Most High God! And they did fall down at the feet of Jesus, and did worship him.” - 3 Nephi 11:7-11, 14, 16-17

"...God our Father has ears with which to hear our prayers. He has eyes with which to see our actions. He has a mouth with which to speak to us. He has a heart with which to feel compassion and love. He is real. He is living. We are his children, made in his image. We look like him, and he looks like us." - President Thomas S. Monson

My lullaby for tonight, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut