Productive Procrastinating

Sunday, March 25, 2012

I've been in a major writing mood as of late.  It's probably mostly because I'm procrastinating everything while simultaneously trying to spend less time doing my typical procrastinating activities (YouTube, Tumblr, etc.).  So, what better, more productive way to procrastinate than to spend time logging my life for my posterity and future self to look back on?

As I touched on yesterday, I was able to go to the temple and get some family names done for baptisms.  I feel like every time I go to the temple, I feel the Spirit more strongly than the previous time.  I don't think I've ever had such a powerful experience as I did yesterday and I will forever cherish that.  The temple is my favorite place on Earth.  I know it's no secret that I love my Disney World, but no worldly creation can compare to that beautiful, white building where eternity is evident and full of joy.

I'm currently in the process of registering for classes I'll be taking this Summer and I'm kind of stressing about it, but in a good way.  Stressing only because there are so many classes that are sparking my fancy that I have no idea how to narrow them down.  I'm so excited to experience them, though.

So many blessings have been tossed my way as of late and there's no way I can ever say "thank you" enough.  It's amazing how much my Heavenly Father and Savior love me.  I cannot even fathom how my imperfect self gets to possess that much room in their hearts.  I feel like I should be on my knees 24/7 praising Them for all that They have given me.  It's so amazing and I wish everyone knew that that kind of love exists for them and is waiting for them to seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut