Lost and Found and Other Nonsense

Monday, March 19, 2012

In regards to my last post...

I feel like deleting it for some reason.  It didn't convey my thought process in the way I wanted it to, but that is the case with most of my posts in hindsight.

By some miracle, the hotel actually did end up finding my camera and they sent it our way some time last week.  I am beyond grateful and completely astonished that it was even found, but then again, maybe that's why I wasn't in super freakout mode when I realized it had been lost?

Over these past few years, I've really tried to dissect what I get upset over. I've especially been trying to do this as of late.  I take a step back and try to see if there is some way I can change whatever is making me upset, and if I can't, then there's no use in dwelling on it.  Such was the case of the lost camera, I think.

In other news, it is currently Spring Break and I am currently deathly ill.  Okay, maybe not quite so dramatic, but I don't think there have been five minutes where I have not coughed a crushing-chest cough.  I'm trying to not let it get me down, though. I made the decision to be productive this Spring Break, and gosh darnit, NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME!

Okay, maybe one more YouTube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut