Divine Struggle

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Woah.  I have definitely been M.I.A. these past few months.  All apologies.*

For some reason, Sundays always seem like the perfect day to blog.  I gain this spiritual high from church and then I feel like I can do anything and creativity and thought just feel so abundant for some reason.

Anywho, life has been a bit crazy in my neck of the woods.  As previously mentioned, I am taking classes that are stretching my limits of sanity and I also work basically all weekend every weekend. The thing is, though, I honestly don't mind it one bit.  That sounded super self-righteous, but it has taken me quite some time to get to this point.  A couple of breakdowns and a talk with my mommy later, I have reached that point we reach once a trial has been faced and dealt with with the help of the Lord (and in my case my personal Wonder Woman: my mother).  It's that point of perspective where we have finally reached that light at the end of the tunnel and realize, "Holy crap.  That was totally worth it."  It's worth it because of the fact that we finally see our growth.  We finally realize that whatever trial we overcame has made us progress that much more in our divine progression; we are that much closer to becoming what our Heavenly Father created us to become; we are that much closer to Him and the Savior; we are that much closer to being worthy of our Heavenly Home, and that moment of realization is worth every ounce of sorrow and suffering.

Inspiration from here:

Time Heals Nothing



* I hope that song is now stuck in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut