BaLMTUiA?

Friday, April 12, 2013

So, awesome.  This BEDA thing is turning out exactly as I thought it would, but wished it wouldn't.  With finals ahead and the big projects all being due this week and next, April has not been a month of downtime.  I always jump into BEDA at the last possible moment, without any thought as to how in the world I'm going to do it, and then it turns into BaLMTUiA (Blog a Little More Than Usual in April).  I promise to do better next time.

In the mean time, the majority of my big toe nail has been disengaged from it's usual place of residence.  Such is the result of being behind an opening door and walking toward it.  It hurt like a beast and they'll probably have to cut it off.  The latter part was a joke, but it definitely does feel like death.  On the bright side, though, both of my teachers gave me a break for my assignments that were due today.  So, thanks, toe.

It is the weekend and I will definitely be catching up on some shows in the pursuit of procrastinating forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut