Wonderfully Terrified

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I am so happy.

The stress of finals that were not really too stressful has subsided.  Although, my butt still has not forgiven me for sitting on a hard floor for four hours yesterday while I was studying for my final final.

I'm completely terrified in the most exciting way for what's to come.

After my last final yesterday, I finally lost all tolerance of sanity.  Luckily, I was not alone in this and celebrated my madness with my lovely friend Mariangel by eating at the fine eating establishment that is JCW's and catching up on Parks and Recreation until around 2am.

Today was my last day at work.  I am no longer a cafeteria lady.  Even though I will most likely never have the best customers ever again (missionaries), I am happy to be done with the glamour that the occupation possessed.  It was a good job where I met wonderful people and I got to see some of my friends and family off before they went to serve the Lord, but I have had my fill of it.  I'm proud that I had the opportunity.  It was my first job that I sought out for myself.  I relied on it to sustain the roof over my head and the copious amount of trips to Denny's (it's the only place open past nine here).

Now, as I am experiencing the treachery of packing, cleaning, and experiencing unemployment (for now), I am still so wonderfully scared of what the future holds.  It is exhilarating.



I also had pizza and watched The Young Victoria.  It was beautiful (the pizza and the movie).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut