BEDA: Burnt Out and Happiness

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I have been extremely neglectful of this whole blogging thing.  Not because I don't love to write or expose too much information about myself to the internet. It is simply because I have been making an extreme effort to not procrastinate.

Ya see, when I run out of Facebook friends to stalk; when I'm caught up on my YouTube subscriptions; when tumblr becomes too spoiler-filled for my liking, I turn to my blog for both the need to procrastinate as well as the need to fill my empty bowl of inspiration.

Being an English major, there have been multiple occasions where I have become burnt out by the time I have to start my third paper of the week.  Without time to be inspired by that novel I have been dying to read, I turn to the blogs that I follow to get my creative juices a-flowin' once more, and just to make sure they stay a-flowin', I write my own blog post.

As of late, I have been really happy.  Despite the heavy load of school and work and despite the trials that seem to be tumbleweeding my path of life, I have been just completely happy.  I have an unhealthy love for my major,  my classes are wonderful across the board, I have awesome friends from both school and work.  It's probably sickening to outsiders how happy I have been.  Okay, maybe it hasn't gone that far, but it's just about there.  This happiness has been inspiration enough to keep me on top of things and kept those juices of creativity flowing.

Despite missing BEDA Day 1, I am going to continue on in this endeavor of writing one blog post for every day for the rest of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut