Letters to August - 4 (August 14, 2015)

Friday, August 14, 2015

Dear August,

I know I told you yesterday about my little obsession with nostalgia, but I think I might be just as enthralled by the future (which I think was kind of subtlely apparent in yesterday's letter). The present is great as well.

I know, I'm a walking paradox. I'm also a woman. So.

Today (and every day as of late) I'm thinking about what I'm supposed to do with my life.

But while I'm doing that, I'm going to go enjoy today's blue sky with wonderful friends while continuing to think about how much I miss the Motherland that I've only been away from for a week.

Those double-x chromosomes are so blatant sometimes.

Love,
Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut