Brand Spankin'

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I suppose congratulations are in order considering the fact that you survived 2011.  Let's just hope you are as lucky in 2012.  Cross your fingers, though, and wish upon those shooting stars because all of the aplocalypse mumbo jumbo is kind of suppressing that wish.

On a less dreary note, I plan to write WAY more on this here blog.  In case you weren't aware, I made a video (almost) every day of 2011 and posted them on my YouTube channel.  I'm still editing and uploading, but I should be completely finished with all of that in about a week.  I cannot believe I did it.  I honestly thought I would get so lazy that I'd stop the project altogether.  I'm pretty surprised.  I learned a lot about myself through that madness of a goal, but I think the thing I recognize most fiercely was how blessed I am.  Last year was one amazing year.  That's not to say I didn't face any trials, but in those trials I got to literally look at my life through the camera lense and see how vividly, beautifully wonderful it is.

So, as I said before, I now plan on having more of a presence on this here blog in this year of 2012.  I don't know how this will go.  I won't be posting every day (most likely), but it will definitely be more than once a month (like in 2011).  I'm thinking this will be my big resolution/project of this new year.  I guess you will just have to wait and see, reader.

(I went to St. Augustine with Chelsea and Emma Lucy.)


P.S.  I wrote a guest post on my friends' blog and I'll be posting on there again on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut