Just a List

Sunday, July 8, 2012

So, a bajillion posts ago, I declared with complete confidence and determination that I would start making lists.  I claimed that life was moving too fast with too many tasks at hand and that it was time to buckle down, suck it up, and make some freaking lists.

That never happened...

Now, a bajillion posts later, I will make a list and you will be a witness to that list; a listness, if you will.

Goals for the week:
1) Take that darn D&C test and rock it!
2) Hit the gym at least five times this week (you're only a two second walk away!)
3) Annotate article for rhetorical analysis
4) Write rhetorical analysis
5) Finish all homework before dinner
6) Reward self with a weekend of fun (only if the work gets done!)
7) Send that package to thy father
8) Blog more.

I think that's a pretty good start.  Now to do that studying for that D&C test that I'm supposedly going to "rock."

Also, it's my birthday.  It was wonderful and consisted of a homecooked meal, wonderful friends, and my dorm door being decorated twice.  I'd say that qualifies as a good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut