Flirtatious Babies and Planes

Friday, December 21, 2012

I have basically zero time to be writing this, but I'm going to because procrastination is my specialty and I want to keep this as updated as possible during this little break from school that I am loving.

First off, Florida is moist.  I hate that word, but there is just no other way of describing my home state.  When I got into bed my first night home, the sheets were damp.  It was the weirdest thing of my life.  To think I had been sleeping in what felt like a pool towel for eighteen years and not realizing it, kind of blew my mind.

The plane ride was perfect.  No hiccups.  I did have to switch planes in Denver, which was a minor change (I was supposed to stop there, but stay on the same plane), but I made it to the other side of that massive airport with plenty of time to spare.  I also sat next to the cutest elderly couple on the way there, met an old bishop and his wife from my home stake who happened to know my mom, and I met the most flirtatious baby of my life*.  I have no idea why people hate planes so much.  You get to freaking fly, people!  Is that not as awesome of a thought to other people as it is to me?

We went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party the next night, which was wonderful, but I'll have to tell you about that and St. Augustine some other time.  I've got an end of the world party to get to!

*OHMYGOSH SHE WAS SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut