Oh It Is Wonderful, Wonderful To Me.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tonight I am missing my brother, but I'm also finding strength and love through my Savior and my Heavenly Father, who have provided me with a way to be whole and eternally happy.

Through these beautiful words -- that only the Holy Ghost could compose -- I am reminded once more of my divine worth and purpose.  I cannot even express to you my gratitude and endearing love for my brother, Jesus Christ, and my dear Heavenly Father.

Tears and prayers have been common occurrences over the past few weeks, and the Spirit has overwhelmed my heart with comfort each and every time.  Even if I fall short of perfection and start to get wrapped up in worldly things, my Heavenly Father is so ready to hear my cry for repentance and help and so willing to forgive and guide.

I would be so lost and just utterly sad without the beautiful love the gospel has given me.

I truly do love each person I have met, will meet, and will never come in contact with.  That is my goal.  To love everyone.  To cherish every word expressed.  To embrace and return every smile a stranger shares with me.  To love, unconditionally, each and every one of my brothers and sisters.

I love you, reader, and if you don't believe that, believe that Jesus Christ and God, the Eternal Father, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut