sdaigeaguhqeu!

Monday, September 6, 2010

I cannot believe I forgot to mention this (at least, I don't remember mentioning it), but NATHANAEL IS GOING TO BRAZIL FOR HIS MISSION!  He got his Mission Call while we were at Education Week, and we woke up to texts telling us the great news.  Funnily enough, the day before, was when I met those two sets of sister missionaries, and one of the sisters was from Brazil.  Harty har har.

So, of course, after hearing the news, we dashed for the bookstore to see what we could find him.  I picked out a million books, but my mom said, "If they don't have pictures, I don't think he's going to read them."  Well, poo.  So, we got him some things and a pin that has his mission on it (Forteleza), after calling them and asking which of the gazillion Brazil missions he was assigned to.  Nicholas was actually the one who answered the phone, and, mistaking him for Nathanael, I said, "Hey, future missionary!"  Haha.  Which, I guess, still holds true.  Lol.

I love my family so much...I just feel like I could burst with happiness at any moment because of how happy and proud they make me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut