Being Original

Saturday, April 9, 2011

So, I kind of missed not one, but TWO days of BEDA.  Wupz.  I have no excuse, except exhaustion or lack of interesting things to talk about.

I've gotten nervous about what I post on my Youtube ever since Playlist Live.  A girl named Molly started following my blog today, too.  So, that kind of made me even more nervous.  I obviously shouldn't care what others think of me, which I don't to an extent, but I can't help it.  Meh.

Last night, my madre and I went to the Town Center.  We went to MovieStop because they are having a Disney Sale.  We got Monsters Inc., Little Princess, Attack of the Clones, and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe for $25 altogether.  I thought it was pretty nifty.  I really wanted just about everything they had, but not everything was super duper on sale.  My mom and I have this sort of innate rule that nothing is really on sale unless it's at least fourty percent off.

We ended up running into my cousin Ian and his family at Joann's, so we had dinner together at The Cheesecake Factory.  'Twas delicious.  I really missed him and his wife, Heather (and their rugrats, of course).

Tonight we have a fundraiser at church for our youth's summer programs.  I have to make some goodies for the bake sale/auction thing.  I am making le brownies.

I had a really vivid, long dream about a zombie apocalypse last night.  I've actually been inspired by it to write a novel.  It's been way too long since I've written one.  I just haven't been super inspired.  I've been kind of laughing at myself for being so serious about it.  I mean, come on, zombies?  Really?  I couldn't have come up with something more realistic/relatable?  So, we'll see how that goes.

What have you been up to these passed two days, reader?

Last google search: "how to kill a zombie" and "star wars episode 2"
Songs heard while writing post: I Want to Break Free by Queen, You Are the Girl by The Cars, and Go Do by Jonsi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut