Nicknames

Sunday, April 10, 2011

So, let's talk nicknames.

On my mom's side, I'm known as Jazer.  My mom's mom (my grandma) calls me Jazy.

On my dad's side, on my old softball team, a lot of my close friends, and a few teachers know me as Jaz.

My dad used to and still sometimes called me Baby Sweetheart.

My best friend, Gabby, has called me Cookie, Jason, Jason Jasonson, Jaz, Boojie, Boojie Williams, and many other names over the years.

My other best friend, Casey, has christened me with Mouflon (granted, I call her that more than she calls me that...that was weird), Curly Buttcheeks, Grandma Kong, and many others that don't particularly make sense, unless you live inside the mind that is Casey's or are around it long enough to vaguely understand.

What are some of your nicknames, reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut