Jazmin Sad

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am sad, reader.

My mom and grandma are watching The King's Speech.

We have all wanted to see it ever since we first heard about it, but never did because it was rated R.  Despite a bazillion people telling us there was no real reason for it to be rated R and it was perfectly appropriate, we stuck to our guns.

Well, just before it came out the other day, they decided to change the rating to PG-13.  We immediately got it from a nearby Red Box.

Something you should know is that my mother, grandmother, and I share a love for English-historical movies, most especially English-historical movies starring Colin Firth.

I told my grandma I had too much homework to watch it tonight, and she said, "Okay, there's always tomorrow."  Then, I hear the TV turn on.  Next, my mother asks me if the woman who plays Colin's wife is Bellatrix.

...I am sad, reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut