Macho Monologue

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ugh, I have "Party in the USA" stuck in my head.  Fantastic:/.

Again, I didn't write because Colton (that's how you spell his name, apparently) was here last night and didn't leave until around midnight. Which is fine, I guess. I think I was just a bit cranky the night before when he gave his macho monologue. I mean, that's still a pet peeve of mine, but I was just a bit too harsh in my last entry, I think.

Yesterday, we went to Flat Rock.  Which is kind of like a beach, but instead of sand, there's granite-like rock, and instead of salt water, it's lake water.  It was interesting.  I went there when I came last time (three years ago), but I don't remember swimming.  I think it was a weird sort of cold, which is weird only because in was in July.

It was really beautiful.  It was a little difficult not slipping in on the first steps because the more shallow part's rocks were a bit slimy.

We (Josh, Colton, and I) swam out to the buoy, which was beyond exhausting considering the fact that I haven't been to the gym in a month or two.  I started swimming back--slowly, but surely-- and met Mickalene halfway.  She had a little float thing, so we just kind of hung out and stayed there.  We talked a bit, which was nice:).

A bit later, Colton remembered having a tennis ball in his trunk, so we just threw it to each other and Josh, and played Monkey in the Middle.  It was fun, but we soon regretted not packing food.  We kind of had to beg Andy to make the frozen pizzas we had bought when we first got here.  So, we ate those, spaghetti, and garlic bread for dinner.

Shelby, Rocky's daughter came over around dinner.  She didn't really talk to us much, but whatever.

Josh, Colton,--for a little while-- Shelby, and I all watched TV.  Colton, Josh, and I got painfully bored towards the end of the night, but just kept watching shows on tivo.

I felt disgusting not taking a shower before bed, but, luckily, I got to take one this morning.

I kept having dreams about Harry Potter last night, but I'm definitely not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut