Letters to August - 22

Friday, August 22, 2014

Dear August,

I honestly forgot I was supposed to write to you today.  It's not that I don't enjoy these little chats (even though they are a bit one-sided...sorry), I have really loved these days off, and just being able to get some insight into the incredible noggins of my friends has been wonderful.

I don't really have anything profound to tell you.

Today was my last day working at my mom's office.
I head back to Utah on Wednesday.
I got really dehydrated yesterday and thought that's how it would end for me.
I saw Guardians of the Galaxy this evening.  My bladder felt like it was going to explode from the amount of laughter that took place and the amount of Diet Coke in my system.
I made a PB&J on almost-stale hamburger buns.
I am excited to see my dog tomorrow when I visit my dad and brother.
As always, I really want chocolate.
Nope.  Ice cream.

Love,
Jazmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut