Letters to August - 6

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dear August,

Today will be my last day working for the Disney College Program and I am so excited.  It's been a great experience and I will miss so many people, but I am so ready to go home and then get back to school ASAP.

To commemorate the end of our program, Cassie and I decided to recreate a picture we took on one of our first days here when we were modeling our fabulous costumes for our roommates.  Mine was voted the ugliest in the apartment.  The vote was unanimous.

One of our first days
Today
I have nothing profound to say about any of this.  The only thing I am thinking about is the fact that after today my feet will no longer hate me for the torture I have put them through.


Love,
Jazmin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs with floral elements by createthecut